After putting in months of hard work, we are back now with a new product update. Our SanerNow 5.1 is here with a lot of new features and enhancements. We have introduced 50+ trending reports, made exciting changes in our user interface, and released numerous APIs to scale up your whole SanerNow experience.
Overview of what’s in store in SanerNow 5.1:
- Introducing Trending Reports: We have added 58 new reports to give insights on trending data on Vulnerability, Compliance, and Patching. You can generate these reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Introducing Risk Assessment report: This report will help you understand and analyze the security risks prevalent in your network and identify remediation actions.
- Introducing Patching Impact report: This report will help you understand the impact of the patching activities performed in your network.
- Organization Reports: You can now create Organization reports for Risk Assessment and Patching Impact. This report will fetch and provide information for all the accounts in an organization.
- Introducing New User Role with read-only access: Users with this role will be able to perform read-only operations. You can customize the access at the tool level. For example, you can give full access to Vulnerability Management and read-only access to Patch Management.
- Introducing multi-factor authentication: Supports PingOne multi-factor authentication to enhance security.
New Operating Systems Support:
Introducing support for Rocky Linux (8.3, 8.4, and 8.5) and AlmaLinux (8.4 and 8.5)
User Interface (UI) Enhancements:
- Redesigned interfaces: Redesigned Control Panel, Admin, and Account dashboard for better Usability
- Simplifying Agent onboarding experience: Deployment and Device Management options are now available under the Deployment option in Control Panel.
New REST APIs:
- Introducing new APIs for Network scanner: 26 new REST APIs to create, configure, and manage Network Scanner.
- Introducing new APIs for multi-factor authentication: 12 new REST APIs for configuring and managing multi-factor authentication.
- Introducing new APIs for Patch and Device Management: 11 new REST APIs to perform patching, rollback, reboot, and uninstallation of devices.
Updates to existing REST APIs:
- Updates to Default Rest API response format: Default REST API response format will now be available in JSON instead of Zip. If you need the response format to be in Zip, the header accept attribute needs to be set as Application/ZIP.
- New custom report elements: We have enhanced report APIs to include 19 new Vulnerability and Patch Management reports.
Tool name changes:
- Asset Management (AM) is now Asset Exposure (AE)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) is now Endpoint Query Response (EQR)
Along with these new features and enhancements, this release also includes bug fixes.
We hope you enjoy these updates as much as we do and make the best out of SanerNow. If you have any feature requests or enhancements you need in our product, please mail us at email@example.com.