Using the Patch management module in SanerNow we can upgrade the Windows 10 Operating System to any version.
Please try the below steps to upgrade the Windows 10 OS from v1909 to v2004:
1. Open https://saner.secpod.com/ via any browser.
2. Login and Click on the Patch Management(PM).
3. Click on 'Missing Patches'.
4. Click on 'Source' and select the device for eg: "Windows 10 v1909" from the filter option which you want to perform Operating System upgrade.
5. It will list out the "Patch" details and show the upgrade KB as "Feature update to Windows 10, version" under either "Security" OR "Non-security" patches category.
6.Then select the respective patch which you want to apply.
7. Click on "Apply Selected Patches".
8. Enter the task name. (Any custom name can be given)
9. Schedule the remediation(immediate/after scheduled scan/custom date).
Also, choose the below Addition plugin options according to your need.
-Patching Activity Notification[Enter the message]
-Reboot Control(Do Not Reboot/Reboot automatically/Scheduled date and time).
-Remediation End time(Choose and end time for the remediation)
(Pre-script-> You can upload a script which you can run before the remediation job)
(Post-Script->You can upload a script which you can run after the remediation job)
-Test and deploy(You can select a device to test)