Follow the below steps to create a remediation job:
1. Open https://saner.secpod.com/ via any browser.
2. Login and Click on the Patch Management(PM).
3. Click on 'Missing Patches'.
4. Click on 'Source' and select the device for eg:<Devicename> from the filter option.
5. Then select the Assets/patches which you want to apply.
6. Click on "Apply Selected Patches".
7. Enter the task name. (Any custom name can be given)
8. Schedule the remediation(immediate/after scheduled scan/custom date).
9. Also choose the below Addition plugin options according to your need.
-Patching Activity Notification[Enter the message]
-Reboot Control(Do Not Reboot/Reboot automatically/Scheduled date and time).
-Remediation End time(Choose and end time for the remediation)
(Pre-script-> You can upload a script which you can run before the remediation job)
(Post-Script->You can upload a script which you can run after the remediation job)
-Test and deploy(You can select a device to test)