How to enable E-mail alerts?
- Log in as Administrator or as any other users.
- Select individual Account or Site that you want reports for.
- Click on Alerts on the left pane. This section shows the alert type, their description, last sent and subscribe option.
- Enable the Alert Type. Vulnerability, compliance, threats, and query are the various alert types.
- Enter the Send to E-mail You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas.
- Select the Conditions from the drop down. The conditions will differ based on the selected alert type.
- Alerts will be sent to the administrators in the form of email messages.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful