Saner 3.0 provides new administrative controls, consolidated reports across all clients, additional endpoint probes, scaling/performance improvements, and a variety of usability enhancements.
- Multiple User Roles are classified as Administrators, Account Administrators, Super Users, Normal Users, Server Administrators. Administrators can create multiple account administrators to delegate management of client/site accounts. Similarly, account administrators can create multiple sub users to view and manage client/site accounts. Super users can manage multiple administrators. Server administrators manage the server where the Saner is installed.
- The REST-based Web Service APIs framework is enhanced to include multiple accounts and user management with role-based access control.
- Two factor authentication with Google Authenticator App is added. You can setup a 2-step verification process for authentication using Google Authenticator.
- A new Dashboard that consolidates different account summaries is available for Administrators. Administrators and Account Administrators are able to view and export a consolidated report of all client/site accounts.
- Message Queue on demand is introduced in a Cloud setup. Administrators are able to detect and resolve issues in real-time by requesting message queue (over SSL) initialization.
- Debug Audit logs are enabled. An administrator can audit systems by enabling debug mode to dig deep into what is happening in the agent.
- New Probes are added,
- Linux: vmstat, system time, SUID bin, grub configuration, app armor status and boot priority.
- Xml File Content Probe added for all operating systems.
- Windows: User right, NT user, PE header and junction test are added .
- Mac: Plist(new format) is added for Mac systems.
- Unix: Probes such as symlink, routing table and file extended attributes are added for all unix-based operating systems.
- Modified Probes: volume and user sid, process and system UAC is replaced by UAC probe.
- Several probes are deprecated.